March is always a tough time here in Ohio to change out your home decor to Spring. As I type up this post, it is snowing. This is our biggest snow storm of the winter and it is March. Where was old man winter in December, January, and February? I am very ready to decorate for spring and I have started by finding some Spring Table Decor for under $50.
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here for my full disclosure policy.
Setting a simple seasonal table vignette can be done easily with a few basic home decor items and changing out the other items with the change of the season.
- Metal Decorative Birdcage from Wayfair – I use my birdcages throughout the entire year and just change out the items on the inside. I like the simple idea of placing a fresh plant in the middle or fresh flowers. You can get some bird cage decor ideas by visiting my Bird Cage Decor Pinterest page.
- Candle Stick Holders from Target – Candlestick holders can be used throughout your entire home and they make such a clean and simple statement. I have a small collection of thrift store/garage sale holders that I painted. You can see how to paint your own thrift store candle holders.
- Tiered Tray from Amazon – Tiered trays have been a decorating trend for a few years now, and I think they are here to stay for a few more to come. Stop over to Pinterest to see how you can make your own tiered tray with items you have in your house.
- Glass Bottle Collection from Amazon – Glass bottles can make a statement on their own or you can add fresh flowers to the bottle. Group them together or use throughout your home.
- Wooden Decorative Tray from Wayfair – Using wooden trays in your home is an essential part of starting a table vignette. It provides you with a starting piece to build in and around your tray. The tray can be small or large and the possibilities are endless. Make sure you check out my Decorative tray Pinterest board for great table decorating ideas.
- Faux Potted Plant from Wayfair – Adding some type of greenery is a must. If you are like me and tend to kill the living plants, the next best thing is a faux plant. I like to mix faux plants in with a few living ones. You can check out how I mixed mine together on my DIY plant stand.
- Decorative Glass Bottle/Vase from Overstock – Having a simple glass bottle/vase can make a big statement. Fill it with fresh tree or bush branches in the spring. You can also learn to make your own Tissue paper flowers for faux dogwood branches to add to your glass bottle. I hope you found some great Spring Table Decor ideas and are ready to decorate for the spring season. Just remember if you don’t like to change around your decor every season, use classic designs that can transition from spring to summer. A great example is, not to use a bunny in your spring decor as that represents easter. If you use a bird instead, that can be used all year around. Happy Spring!
Join the DD Community!
Join the Designed Decor Community and receive weekly free tips on DIY home projects, painted furniture, decorating, and much more.