The night before I was to leave to go to the Snap 2013 Conference, I decided to make my roommates friendship cards. I needed something that was going to take up minimal space in the luggage, so a friendship card was the perfect answer. If you would like to read about the snap conference, click here for Snap Conference.
I started with some pretty scrapbook paper and cut a 12 x 12 sheet down to a 10 x 6, this will allow for 2 cards to be made from 1 sheet of scrapbook paper. I used Cameron, my Silhouette Cameo, to make and cut the butterfly for the front.
I printed the “Here’s to planting seeds of friendship” on a clear label and placed on the inside of the card.
I placed a flower seed packet on the inside of the card and there you have it, a sweet and simple gesture to make my roommates smile. I decided not to sign the card that way they could reuse the card and spread the smile to someone else special.
It is the simple little things that can mean a lot to someone. What have you done recently to place a smile on a friends face?
Latest posts by Designed Decor (see all)
- Silver Bulb Wreath and Silver Frame! - 12/06/2013
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bars! - 12/05/2013
- Join ~SoMe 2 ~ Link Party with Pinterest and Instagram! - 12/03/2013
- Countdown to Christmas Frame! - 12/02/2013
- Repurposed dresser drawers into Chalk Boards! - 11/29/2013
- Commissioned Project – Repurposed Mailbox!
- Tantalizing Tuesday – Veggie Pizza!