If you are the person that will be responsible to bring the dessert for Thanksgiving, then this cream cheese pumpkin dip dessert is for you. I am always the “dessert person” in my family. I really don’t like the cooking part as much as the dessert. I love to bake and try new recipes. I found this recipe on allrecipes.com. I sign up to receive dessert recipes delivered to my email so I am always finding really good recipes to try.
- 1 lb. cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 8 oz. Cool Whip, thawed
- Optional: pecans and cinnamon for garnish
- Use a mixer to beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Mix in the pumpkin, salt, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Mix in the cool whip, half of the tub at a time. Use mixer to mix in the first half, and then fold in the second half with a large rubber spatula.
- Garnish with chopped pecans and cinnamon.
- Serve with graham crackers, ginger snap cookies or pretzels.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Join the DD Community!
Join the Designed Decor Community and receive weekly free tips on DIY home projects, painted furniture, decorating, and much more.