I wanted to share my Valentine’s Day Card that I made for Mr. DD. Honey if you are reading this post, STOP!
Sorry had to post it before Valentine’s Day for my readers.
I used Cameron, my Silhouette Cameo. I named him with the encouragement from Amy over at One Artsy Mama. She told me I was going to love this thing so I might as well name it, because we will be having a great relationship. I decided to name my Cameo a male name. I knew i was going to use it a lot and I did not need it to be temperamental as most of us female can be. So Cameron it is!
I printed the word “Valentine” with the print feature and used the free patterns for the border and hearts.
On the inside I found 2 puzzle pieces and painted them red. I cut the saying using the “Pristina” Font.
I see great things in my future with Cameron!
Stay tuned tomorrow for the awesome Valentine’s Day min cakes I made for Mr. DD!
Latest posts by DeDe (see all)
- Let’s Connect Thursday! - 05/09/2013
- Tantalizing Tuesday – Veggie Pizza! - 05/07/2013
- Making Easy Friendship Cards - 05/06/2013
- Commissioned Project – Repurposed Mailbox! - 05/06/2013
- Food for Thought Friday – Inspirational Quotes – Right Place at the Right Time! - 05/03/2013
- Valentine’s Day Round Ups!
- Tantalizing Tuesday – Valentine’s Day Heart Cake