Tantalizing Tuesday – No Bake Cookies!
No Bake Cookies are a requested cookie in our house by my boys. They are on the “must bake list ” at Christmas time. No Bake Cookies were always my Dad’s favorite cookie to eat at Christmas time. I would always make a batch for him, and this is how my boys discovered that they too like this cookie. Of course, this is one cookie that I don’t mind making. No baking required, and a few on hand staples is all that is needed.
No Bake Cookie Recipe:
2 c. sugar
1 c butter
1/3 c. cocoa
1/2 c. milk
Cook the first 4 ingredients in a saucepan to a boil. Remove from heat and add;
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. peanut butter
3 c. quick oats
Stir well – Use a spoon to drop a teaspoon size amount of no bake cookie mix on to waxed paper. Allow to harden.
What is your family’s must make cookie? Please share your “must make” cookie in the comment section!
Latest posts by DeDe (see all)
- Making Easy Friendship Cards - 05/06/2013
- Commissioned Project – Repurposed Mailbox! - 05/06/2013
- Food for Thought Friday – Inspirational Quotes – Right Place at the Right Time! - 05/03/2013
- Talkin’ About Thursday Link Party #18 - 05/02/2013
- One Item Wednesday – Repurposed Colanders! - 05/01/2013
- How to make your own Blog Planner and Free Blog Printables!
- One Item Wednesday – Repurposed Plastic Milk Crates!