I make this pasta salad recipe year around. I could have a bowl every week and never get tired of pasta salad.
During the summer, I use fresh garden cherry tomatoes which make it taste so much better. The great thing about this recipe is you can substitute your favorites into the recipe. I love to use the tri-color noodles to give it more color. When I use regular noodles, it looks so plain and boring.
- 1 12 oz box of tri-color spiral noodles
- 1 can of black olives, sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 4 sticks of string cheese, sliced
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Salad Supreme seasoning
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse and cool.
- Add olives, tomatoes and cheese to noodles, mix together in large bowl. Pour dressing over top of salad and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Can substitute any flavor dressing of choice. I like to use a balsamic and italian mixed together.
This is one easy pasta salad recipe and what makes it so good is my homemade italian dressing and the salad supreme seasoning blend. It gives the pasta salad just enough flavor and seasoning with the italian dressing flavor. I don’t like pasta salads that are swimming in dressing. I like just enough for flavor, otherwise you get that sickening over kill of salad dressing. Go crazy with the different versions you can make, add in sweet peppers or green olives. I like to mix in a little bit of balsamic dressing to give a bit of different flavoring to the seasoning. Give it a try and come back and let me know what you substituted in your version!