I purchased some condiments containers and now I wish I would have bought the ones with the caps. The ingredients separate and needs shaken a lot before using. Oh well, my finger will have to make do as a cap.
I am switching to cleaning products that are all natural and do not contain harsh chemicals.
- 1 2/3 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup liquid soap
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a shakable container.
What homemade products have you tried? Leave some comments with tips and advice for cleaning with natural cleaners.
Latest posts by Designed Decor (see all)
- How to Paint Wash Furniture! - 11/24/2014
- DIY Wall Decor - 11/21/2014
- Thanksgiving Last Minute Simple Dishes & Table Setting Blog Hop! - 11/19/2014
- #SoMe2- A Social Link Party with Twitter! - 11/18/2014
- Chunky Dressers converted to Classy Media Centers - 11/17/2014