I purchased some condiments containers and now I wish I would have bought the ones with the caps. The ingredients separate and needs shaken a lot before using. Oh well, my finger will have to make do as a cap.
I am switching to cleaning products that are all natural and do not contain harsh chemicals.
- 1 2/3 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup liquid soap
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a shakable container.
What homemade products have you tried? Leave some comments with tips and advice for cleaning with natural cleaners.
Latest posts by Designed Decor (see all)
- #SoMe2~ Social Media Party~ Pinterest and Instagram! - 07/29/2014
- Repair an Old Shutter with a Paint Stick! - 07/28/2014
- Paint Couture ~The Collection~ Paint Giveaway! - 07/25/2014
- #SoMe2~ Social Media Linky Party ~ Facebook~ Bloglovin! - 07/22/2014
- DIY Rain Barrel ~Tutorial! - 07/21/2014