I purchased some condiments containers and now I wish I would have bought the ones with the caps. The ingredients separate and needs shaken a lot before using. Oh well, my finger will have to make do as a cap.
I am switching to cleaning products that are all natural and do not contain harsh chemicals.
- 1 2/3 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup liquid soap
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a shakable container.
What homemade products have you tried? Leave some comments with tips and advice for cleaning with natural cleaners.
Latest posts by Designed Decor (see all)
- Barbecue Ribs with Dry Rub and Homemade Sauce! - 09/18/2014
- #SoMe2~Social Media Linky Party~ Google+ and Twitter! - 09/16/2014
- DIY~ Sphere Lighting! - 09/15/2014
- Homemade Tzatziki Sauce! - 09/11/2014
- #SoMe2~ Social Media Party~ Pinterest and Instagram! - 09/09/2014