This blog post is for all the bloggers out there. I want to get out some information of a blogger mentoring program I am going to sign up for. I am going to take advantage of and acquire a lot of information that I am in need of for my blog. Over at One Artsy Mama, she is beginning a blogger mentoring program on January 28th. You can read all about it and sign up over on her blog.
I had found Amy’s blog a few months back when I stumbled upon her Grow your blog series. After I read all the information she posted in the grow your blog series, I had a few questions for Amy. I sent her an email with my questions and she was the sweetest and most helpful blogger I have come across. I know there are a lot of helpful bloggers out there, but I just have not had any communications with them. Since than I have participated in her Handmade Holidays, her Birthday Bash giveaway, and her weekly Shine on Fridays link party. I have since had many questions for Amy and she has always been willing to give me advice and encouragement So enough of me raving on and on about Amy, go on over and sign up for her blogger mentoring program along with me. I am really looking forward to this program so I can learn so much more to help myself, my blog, my readers and other bloggers as well.
Latest posts by DeDe (see all)
- Making Easy Friendship Cards - 05/06/2013
- Commissioned Project – Repurposed Mailbox! - 05/06/2013
- Food for Thought Friday – Inspirational Quotes – Right Place at the Right Time! - 05/03/2013
- Talkin’ About Thursday Link Party #18 - 05/02/2013
- One Item Wednesday – Repurposed Colanders! - 05/01/2013
- I am Co-Hosting a Pinning Party- Please Join!
- Basement Organization and Building Storage Shelves – Part 1!