Thanks to you, the party is growing every week!
But we’re greedy, so let’s see if we can keep that up!
Laura was kind enough to share a little about herself and her blog:
Pet Scribbles is where I share my craft
tutorials, home and garden projects, and occasional stories about
my cats. I love Victorian and vintage images and ephemera,
decorative painting, gardening, my cats, my husband, and curling
up with a good book. I love to make things sparkle with glitter. I can never
have enough pretty craft paints to work with, and I love to make
things look time-worn with distressing and aging. To me, chips and
tears are beautiful and only enhance the story behind a vintage
find. Living your life in the
moment should be what everyone strives for. That being said,
sometimes I craft and blog in my pajamas and my “bed head”
hairstyle is literally natural! Hope you’ll connect with me via G+
and Twitter, and on my blog too!
If you’re not already following Laura, be sure to stop by her blog and follow her in as many ways as you can!
Would you like to be a ~SoMe2~ featured blogger?
Everyone who enters the Rafflecopter below each week will have a chance to win a spot as our featured blogger! We will feature your blog, and links to your social media will be added to the Rafflecopter for that week – hopefully gaining you more followers.
So be sure to enter to win the
weekly featured blogger spot!
Note: Please be sure to fill out the Rafflecopter form accurately. Entries are verified.
This week we are linking up
Google+ and Twitter!!
- Please follow your hosts and featured blogger.
- Please take time to at east follow the 2 people in front of your link – and if you’re already following them, then find a couple that you’re not following! And it would be even more awesome if you could show the ~SoMe~ love by following more!
- Please add the ~SoMe2~ button (found at the bottom of the post) to your sidebar or link page.
- Tweet about the party! More partiers = More followers! All you have to do is click the “tweet” button! Tweet
- Use our new hashtag #SoMe2 when tagging or posting so we can find each other!
You will automatically be entered into our email reminder list by entering a link. You may remove yourself from the list at any time by using the unsubscribe option.
Join the DD Community!
Join the Designed Decor Community and receive weekly free tips on DIY home projects, painted furniture, decorating, and much more.